Our complaints procedure
Onzecoach aspires to be of assistance to you as quickly and effectively as possible. Please let us know if our service is not to your satisfaction. A complaint may relate to our services, but also, for example, to our approach. We will work with you to find a solution.
Please submit your complaint through one of the following channels. We will send you written confirmation of receipt within 3 working days of receiving your complaint. The person responsible (usually an MT member) will contact you within 7 working days to discuss the complaint over the phone or invite you for a face-to-face meeting. Afterwards, you will always receive written confirmation of the complaint that has been discussed and any agreements that have been made. Onzecoach aims to deal with your complaint within 30 working days..
Submitting a complaint
If you have a complaint, you can submit it in a variety of ways:
1. By emailing your complaint to email@example.com. The quality manager will then address the complaint;
2. By calling our general number: +31 (0) 85-3030231. The front office will review the complaint with you over the phone and forward it internally to the quality manager.
3. By addressing your complaint in writing to OnzeCoach, Storkstraat 28, 3833 LB Leusden, the Netherlands. Attn: Quality Manager.
Complaints regarding Personal Data
If you have a complaint about the use of your Personal Data by OnzeCoach. For example, because you think OnzeCoach does not handle your Personal Data with care, or because you have requested access to, or rectification of, your Personal Data, but are not satisfied with our response. In this case, please forward your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of a complaint regarding personal data, the following procedure applies:
- Complaints in relation to personal data will be processed as quickly as possible, but no later than one month;
- In the event of a privacy-related complaint, OnzeCoach is required to request the advice of the Data Protection Officer (DPO);
- If OnzeCoach is unable to resolve the complaint to the Complainant’s satisfaction, the Complainant may submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority;
- The Complainant also has the option of enforcing his or her request in court.
You can submit your complaints to the Dutch Data Protection Authority through the website www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
Deel deze pagina